Eleven are partnered with a well-financed, rapidly growing clean tech business, who are developing a patented carbon capture technology, with the potential to make a globally significant impact to combat climate change.
As they move through their scale-up process, they are continuing develop a pilot plant in collaboration with one of their commercial partners.
The business is now looking for an experienced Process Operator, to join a small team in running the plant, under the supervision of the Operations Manager.
This is a multi-faceted, hands-on position, where the successful candidate will be tasked with:
- Running the plant from the control panel to achieve stable operation
- Collecting process data and work this into the provided spreadsheets
- Taking and measuring samples using simple analytical procedures such as Karl Fischer and titration
- Maintaining the unit fully, with assistance from the mechanical and electrical specialists
- Assist in commissioning work or re-commissioning work
- Be both permit-to-work issuer and permit acceptor, depending on need.
This would suit an experienced plant/process operator, who has ideally worked in similar downstream, chemical process or energy from waste industry backgrounds, ideally with experience in a control-room environment, with some lab based analytical skills, while additional skills such as electrics, electronics, PLC programming, mechanical engineering, and plumbing would be advantageous.
If you're a skilled Process Operator, keen to apply your experience in an innovative, collaborative environment, where you can play a key role in developing a technology to combat climate change, apply to find out more.