Senior Process Safety Consultants (UK wide locations)
£65000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Exceptional - fully remote too
A career as a Process Safety Engineer is never dull and offers unlimited opportunities for people with the desire to succeed, and who want to work with a forward thinking, customer-focused company.
With one of the most experienced consultancies in the sector our client are looking to expand their team. (these roles can be based across the UK to attract the best talent)
Within the UK the company has fully equipped ISO & GLP compliant laboratory facilities and specific specialisms across ATEX, DSEAR, HAZOPs/HAZIDs and Lopa Studies to name a few
• Experience in applying and implementing Functional Safety.
• Conduct and review Risk Assessments for fire and explosions risk under applicable regulations.
• Lead Process Hazard Analysis studies including Hazard Identification studies (HAZID), Hazard and (HAZOP), Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA), Structured What-IF Analysis (SWIFT)
• Provide guidance on embedding Process Safety principles in design, operation and maintenance of systems.
• Conduct relief and vent sizing studies in support of process hazard analysis
• Produce and review technical reports, presentations and white papers
• Master’s degree (M.Eng/M.Sc) in relevant engineering discipline
• Several years of experience in a Process Safety (or equivalent)
• Experience with developing scopes of work based on (internal or external) client requirements
• Experience in project management and task/budget control
• Experience of development and implementation of Process Safety Management frameworks and the different techniques/toolkits available for delivery of each of the areas including DSEAR/ ATEX, PHA and Risk Assessment, auditing
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to know more about the specific Process Safety sector then please get in touch with Paul