Director of Software
Eleven are working exclusively with an ambitious start up company based in San Francisco, California who specialize in Energy Storage Systems within backup & off grid telecom applications.
The client delivers modern infrastructure solutions by designing and manufacturing software-enabled energy storage systems and design energy-as-a-service solutions that ensure sites are powered without interruption.
We are looking to speak with a Director of Battery Engineering who shares the same passion for green energy as our client! We are looking for a well rounded leader with experience managing cross functional teams (electrical / mechanical / systems) who can help our client grow.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
You will need:
- MS ME/EE/CE or equivalent knowledge of lithium-ion battery engineering design and processes
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant industry experience
- Extensive experience in product design for high volume manufacturing is required
- Experience with lithium ion battery energy storage systems: BMS, battery module design, battery pack design
- Experience with regulatory standards (i.e. UL 1973, UL 9540, NFPA 855, GR-CORE, NFPA 70E)
- Possess functional expertise in mechanical design, embedded software, or BMS design
- Drive all engineering activities to execute projects
- Lead cross-functional teams in engineering and validation activities (electrical, mechanical, systems)
- Define project plans and schedule
- Collaborate with sales, supply management, product design, industrial design, field operations, and manufacturing groups
- Identify and resolve conflicts
- Manage development budgets
For further information please apply above.