Settlements Payment Analyst
Finance and Risk
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Eleven has partnered with a global refining and energy trading company, who are looking for a candidate to join the commodity settlements team within the finance department to work as a Payment Analyst/Finance Analyst.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for running daily payment proposals from the company’s different accounts from SAP and though various bank payment systems.
- Ensuring that all cash allocation for account receivables in various company codes in SAP is carried out
- Ensuring the end to end process is followed by updating payment status’
- Assisting in providing daily, weekly and monthly fund statements and cashflow forecasts
- Assist chasing aged debtor payments and circulating AR/AP outstanding reports
- Daily reconciliation between SAP and bank reports
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Commercial or equivalent
- Background in finance, accounts or equivalent
- SAP & payment run experience
- Settlement/Payment experience
If you’re interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Daniel or apply online.