Manager, Wind Project Development
Eleven are currently supporting one of our key clients in their search for a Manager or Senior Manager, Wind Project Development, to join their established team in one of their following loations - Omaha, Irving or Denver.
Our client is one of the leading renewable energy developers in the US with more than 25GW of renewable projects in development across the country, and have significant growth plans to continue their portfolio.
In the role, you are resonsible for managing the successful development of greenfield wind energy projects, managing relationships with the local community and developing project schedules and budgets, in addition to ensuring compliance with key contracts with customers and partners.
- Provide project management role for projects assigned by the wind development team lead, from site origination to completion of land acquisition, receipt of discretionary permits, execution of interconnection agreements, and start of construction
- Build relationships with local landowners, politicians, and regulators to gain support for wind development projects and minimize opposition
- Manage project information for the wind developments, detailling project status, schedule, budgets, and key issues to senior management and development partners
- Three years of renewable energy development experience or related experience, with knowledge of the full-cycle develoopment process, and with a minimum of one year working on onshore wind projects
- Successfully taken one greenfield wind development project from inception to start of construction, with proven land acquisition experience and previous of working with contract land agents
- Strong work ethic, team attitude and the willingness to learn and work extended hours when required, travelling up to 50%