Eleven are recruiting for an exciting new opportunity to work for a global trading company that specialise in refined products, crude oil, petroleum products and chemicals.
Main duties and Responsibilities of Role:
· Defines and maintains product control processes and methodologies.
· Oversees production and issuing of product control metrics and reports.
· Oversees daily P&L and position reports.
· Manages forward curve methodology for Mark-to-Market pricing and back testing on forward curves, and recommends changes in existing methodologies.
· Understands open exposures and reviews compliance.
· Stays abreast of product control best practices, identifies improvement opportunities, and works to improve performance.
· Performing other miscellaneous duties as directed.
Professional experience required:
· Must have experience in a relevant energy sector
· Degree qualified
· Relevant work experience in trading risk management
· Excellent financial and valuation analysis experience
· Expert knowledge and application of decision analysis, techniques and statistical modelling relating to both market and credit risk control models
· Sound understanding of commodity trading business