Director of Power
Eleven are currently representing one of our key clients who are looking for a Director of Power to join their established team. Our client challenges traditional asset management methods with proprietary artificial intelligence tools with their technology-driven approach to addressing grid dynamics has led to them being a top trading firm in North American Electricity Markets.
In this role you will use your deep understanding of the Power Markets and to create value in the company, with the role focus on Power Origination, Deal Structuring, Asset Optimization, and Business Development.
- Build and maintain relationships with top stakeholders at renewable energy companie, while connecting with Asset Managers to optimize returns and to recommend risk management structures.
- Manage short term trading portfolio on ICE in addition to organizing and performing sales meetings.
- Contribute to the development of products, services of innovative solutions for the renewable energy markets.
- Work on offtake structuring for renewable projects, battery storage systems and data center operations.
- You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in business, finance, actuaries, or engineering.
- You have 5+ years of trading or Asset Management experience in the renewable energy sector.
- You have a desire to work remotely with the ability to travel to North America.
- You have a large network in the energy industry with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong ability to connect the dots.