Finance and Risk
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Eleven are supporting a Global Energy Major with the recruitment of a Pricing Analyst for their London office. This is an exciting time to join a stable global business that is looking for a candidate to proactively monitors and assesses market conditions to identify and capture margin opportunities by using analytics, learning from competitor behaviours' and customer reactions, and seeking opportunities to increase profitability.
- Recommend strategic price moves to maximize margins in alignment with business plan objectives, with regular assessment of external (e.g., market prices, costs, forex) and internal factors that affect profitability.
- Lead pricing activities including meetings with external/internal customers, manage and track price floors on a per SKU basis to improve under-performing SKUs with sales team.
- Drive discussions with Country and Sales Managers on pricing actions, reviews/ look-back and recommend future actions. Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Pricing Tools, and as resource and advisor for leadership teams for pricing/ pricing-related issues.
- Improve pricing discipline with correct and timely price deal submissions.
- Ensure price lists for all SKUs in SAP are correctly applied to specific customers. Maintain and update all relevant documents (approvals and process documentations) are posted and communicated to appropriate stakeholders.
- Monitor competitive activity across IP markets. Understand the impact of external market changes (political, economic, social, and commercial) on the business to improve the unit’s decision-making.
- With at least 5 years similar experience for the role and industry.
- Demonstrated experience in business or commercial analysis or sales optimization.
- Strong understanding of Europe market, competition, profit drivers to drive strategies.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
+44 (0)7485 388 048