Chief Commercial Officer
Eleven are delighted to be partnering with a rapidly growing Carbon Capture technology start-up, who have developed an exciting next-generation carbon capture system, which will be critical in the fight against climate change.
With investment and industry partnerships secured, the company continues scaling its technology; building infield pilots, and showcasing the exciting potential of its ultra-energy-efficient capture system to help decarbonise many hard-to-abate industries, turbocharging our pathway to Net-Zero.
As the company is entering an exciting growth phase, it is now looking for an experienced and dynamic Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to join the team.
The CCO will play a key role in shaping the company’s overall strategy for bringing its unique technology offerings to market- leading, invigorating, and developing business growth and programme delivery in line with company objectives.
- Develop and implement the company’s commercial strategy and lead the company's business development efforts.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies that accelerate the commercial readiness level of the technology.
- Forge and maintain strong relationships with customers, partners, and other external stakeholders.
- Shape marketing materials and represent the company at industry conferences and events.
- Lead negotiations and manage the contracting process with partners.
- Significant experience working either in the oil and gas industry or the engineering services sector.
- Proven ability to translate complex technical information into engaging stakeholder value propositions.
- Track record of delivering value and converting client interest into engagement.
- Extensive experience in growing, developing, and managing high-performing teams.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for innovation and a commitment to fighting climate change.
What You Can Expect:
- A brilliant company culture that encourages initiative, collaboration, and positivity at work.
- Recognition for delivering a new, world-leading, technology.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- 35 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) plus your birthday off.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Private healthcare, income protection and life insurance.
- Remote working considered, with frequent business travel to Belfast as needed.