E Riding of Yorkshire
Competitive with Bonus
About the Company
We are currently recruiting for an innovative clean energy business that are producing ground breaking technology to facilitate the production of hydrogen in the current market. They are a heavily funded company that are looking to strengthen their R&D department with a chemical analyst following recent success, demonstrating their patented technology. They are offering an extremely competitive package, with the opportunity to join a forward thinking clean energy business.
- A degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline (e.g. chemistry).
- Experience of working with scientific chemical analysis equipment.
- Experience working with high pressure / high temperature chemical conversion systems.
- Experience leading testing and experimentation, with a hands-on approach.
About the Role
- You will analyse and outline characterisation of gas and carbon samples.
- You will be handling and using chemical and compositional analysis equipment (e.g., gas chromatography, mass spectroscopy and particle size analyser equipment etc.).
- You will perform tests, aiding the development of hydrogen production.
- You will generate relevant samples for analysis by providing support to the test team.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply online.
+44 (0)7485 372 622