£40000 - £80000 per annum
A chemical and lubricant specialist is on the lookout for talented, commercially driven managers to join their organisation. This is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious, career-motivated individual to establish themselves within an MNC + develop new markets in line with the company’s high growth plans.
Key responsibilities you will have:
- Developing and maintaining solid relationships with key accounts, identifying new business opportunities, and delivering on sales targets.
- Work closely with clients to identify their technical and commercial needs and feed in solutions that meet or exceed their expectations.
- Provide technical information concisely and clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders internally and externally
What you will need:
- Degree educated in Chemistry
- Experience working within the specialty chemicals industry
- Experience working within a technical/commercial role
- The ability to understand technical products and processes and convey info to stakeholders of all levels.
Get in touch today! Just apply with your CV below or, alternatively, contact Hugh Armstrong @ Eleven Associates Recruitment directly.
+44 7483 090460