EHS CDM Coordinator | £40K - £50K | Cheshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
A speciality chemicals manufacturer is on the lookout for an EHS CDM Coordinator for their Cheshire plant. This is an ideal role for an individual keen to work in an MNC and outline the EHS activities in a busy, modern manufacturing site.
- Site expert in CDM legislation acting as a subject matter expert for all related matters by various stakeholders within the organisation.
- Manage contractor systems and support the EHS systems ensuring all employees and contractors are following correct procedures.
- Arrange site inspections and ensure all industry and company regulations are being adhered to.
- Review and support risk assessment & method statements as appropriate.
- Experience working with contractor management software.
- NEBOSH certified.
- Experience within a manufacturing plant preferably in the chemicals industry.
Get in touch today by applying directly with your CV or getting in touch with Hugh Armstrong @ Eleven for more information.
+44 7483 090460