R&D Team Leader
£40000 - £60000 per annum
R&D Team Leader | £40K - £60K | Onsite
A polyurethane specialist is on the lookout for a talented R&D team lead with strong chemical experience. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who excels in a leadership role to advance their career within an innovative, R&D organisation.
- Operate in a leadership role, providing support, training, and mentorship to two existing development chemists.
- Assessing market information and converting it into laboratory projects for commercial opportunities.
- Work closely with the commercial team to provide critical data that can be presented to customers and open commercial opportunities.
Salary + Benefits
- £40K - £60K (Depending on experience)
- Work within fantastic laboratories in Greater Manchester
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Career Progression
- Skill Up Opportunities
- Relevant degree in chemistry or polymer science.
- 3+ Years’ experience working within polymers in an R&D role.
- Experience taking products from laboratory to prototype.
- Keen commercial acumen and the ability to work cross-departmentally.
Get in touch today! Just apply with your CV below or, alternatively, contact Hugh Armstrong @ Eleven directly.
+44 7483 090460