£35000 - £60000 per annum
A specialty chemical manufacturer is on the lookout for a talented engineer to join their Cheshire site. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a world-renowned organisation with massive long-term growth and opportunities.
- Manage schedule and unscheduled control/electrical maintenance work to ensure plants produce at budgeted levels whilst adhering to HSE requirements.
- Manage the control/electrical strategy for asset improvement and maintenance to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company codes and regulations in relation to control/electrical standards.
- Manage control and electrical improvements including driving and implementing continuous improvement.
Why Should You Join?
- £35K - £60K (Depending on Experience)
- Hybrid Working Model
- Benefits package including Private Medical Insurance.
- Clear Career Progression
- Skill Up Opportunities
Who Are We Looking For?
- Experience working as a professional engineer within a control/electrical environment.
- 5+ Years’ experience in manufacturing control/electrical environment.
- Strong experience in developing control/electrical systems and aligning with company goals.
Interested?If interested get in touch today by applying with your CV below or get in touch directly with Hugh Armstrong at Eleven
+44 7483 090460