Mechanical Asset Engineer
£35000 - £60000 per annum
A specialty chemical manufacturer is on the lookout for a talented engineer to join their Cheshire site. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a world-renowned organisation with massive long-term growth and opportunities.
- Inspect, design, maintain, and develop key mechanical assets across the Runcorn site.
- Lead management and inspection of coded equipment on site.
Ensure services provided to third-party consumers are compliant and meet provisions highlighted within the SLAs.
- Maintenance of engineering standards is carried out in regulation with a COMAH site.
Why Should You Join?
- £35K - £60K (Depending on Experience)
- Hybrid Working Model
- Benefits package including Private Medical Insurance.
- Clear career progression
- Skill Up Opportunities
Who Are We Looking For?
- Experience working as a professional engineer within a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ Years’ experience in manufacturing mechanical engineering environments.
- Strong knowledge & practical experience with the maintenance of mechanical equipment in the process industry.
Interested?If interested get in touch today by applying with your CV below or get in touch directly with Hugh Armstrong at Eleven.
+44 7483 090460