VP Of Manufacturing
Eleven are delighted to be partnering with a ground-breaking Clean Hydrogen start-up, based in New South Wales, Australia, who are in the process of scaling-up a revolutionary, high-efficiency electrolyser, with the ability to deliver the world’s lowest cost green hydrogen.
Backed by leading global investors in the Clean Energy sector, they have developed the world’s most efficient electrolysis cell with 95% efficiency, balance of plant simplicity and greater modular manufacturability.
As they accelerate the development of their technology, they are now looking to make the strategic appointment, of VP of Manufacturing.
This is a business critical, senior leadership position, to define and execute the company’s manufacturing roadmap, to deploy on a global scale, as they accelerate through the scale-up process and move towards commercial industrialisation.
This is a rare opportunity, to join a fast-paced, high growth start-up, with a disruptive approach to electrolysis. Led by industry veterans & backed by leading CleanTech investors, here you will have the opportunity to truly make an impact in the facilitation of Green Hydrogen production.
In an effort to identify the best talent to drive the business forward, the company will also look to support with relocation and visa's, for those currently working outside of Australia!
- Work with development teams to ensure product is manufacturable at high volume with high quality
- Work with manufacturing development partners to create assembly line concepts and get them developed
- Develop tooling for
- Development-level component assembly
- Prototype assembly
- Develop pilot production line concepts and oversee tool development and installation
- Create factory concept and layout, including receiving and inspection, supply stores, assembly, rework, test and product storage. Concept needs to contain a plan for digital factory management
- Work with commercial and supply chain teams to develop complete end to end material flow and product management
- A degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- A track-record of defining and implementing strategy for product manufacturability, with experience of building and leading manufacturing teams.
- An expert in LEAN manufacturing practises and WCM
- Experience with electrolysers, battery, or electrical energy storage systems a plus
What You Can Expect
- Working on ground-breaking technology with the potential to lead the way for future Clean Hydrogen production
- A creative and stimulating working environment where no two days are the same
- Highly lucrative stock options at ground level, for genuine “skin in the game”
- State of the art facilities in an idyllic setting just off the beach front, with robust transport links
- Relocation/ visa support as necessary