Eleven are recruiting for an Expert Accountant for an international Energy Supply & Trading business for their London office. The qualified Accountant will be responsible for setting up and maintaining work flows permitting reliable daily operations in all trading accounting, invoicing and material management matters. The successful candidate must be fully qualified or have experience working within the Energy Trading markets.
- Ensure timely creation and issuing of daily intercompany invoices
- Reconciliation of oil and product storage quantities and values and ensure the correct accounting treatment under IFRS and local GAAP
- Run and check the foreign exchange valuation in SAP monthly
- Experience working in a Trading Accounting or Middle Office
- A good understanding of the oil and gas value chain, derivative trading instruments, relevant IFRS accounting standards, ETRM systems and SAP.
- Degree in relevant Finance/Business subject & Qualified accountant
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply now!