PPA Origination Manager
Eleven are delighted to share the below opportunity for a PPA Origination Manager to join a leading global solar IPP who are revolutionising the energy industry. Our client has a proven track record in delivering high-performance, cost-competitive solar PV plants to the market and are backed by a global lead in financial services.
- Develop commercial activities by scouting and originating long-term energy supply agreements with utility, commercial and industrial customers
- Support all aspects of power origination, including prospering, RFPs, bilateral, bid strategy, pricing, screening, and PPA negotiations.
You should have:
- Previous success in originating and negotiating power purchase agreements (PPAs)
- An understanding of and/or the ability to address risk, power markets, hedging, losses, congestion across markets, curtailment practice implications, and supply and demand drivers of renewables
- The ability to speak German and/or Polish would be advantageous
What the client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus of up to 40%
- Hybrid/flexible working