Process Engineering Manager
Eleven are delighted to be partnering with a ground-breaking clean energy start-up, who are in the process of scaling-up a novel, solvent-based carbon capture technology process.
With their technology able to be deployed on all manner of Co2 emitting process industries and with significant investment from some of the biggest names in industry, they are primed to play a key role in decarbonisation solutions, as we strive for net-zero emissions.
Due to a continued period of growth & expansion of the organisational structure, they are looking to identify an experienced Process Engineering Manager, to lead a team of process engineers and take accountability for their technology programme.
• Manage a team of engineers to optimize existing & develop new chemical engineering unit operations
• Manage an operations and maintenance team, who will fabricate, fit out, commission, operate and maintain custom-built rest rigs, ranging from bench scale lab setups to integrated pilot plants.
• Take a leading role together with COO, R&D Manager and the wider team to develop and execute the research plan going forwards.
• An experienced, degree qualified Chemical Engineer, with proven experience working with gas separation technologies or similar downstream chemical processes
• Have a depth of experience operating at a senior level in the development, execution and validation of engineering research and development programs.
• Experience of process engineering design and working in a project delivery environment.
• Creative problem solving ability that has been proven on past projects.
• An experienced people manager, able to inspire & lead a team of process engineers of varying levels of experience
What you can expect
• Taking a lead on projects where your skills can really make an impact
• A creative and stimulating working environment where no two days are the same
• Genuinely flexible working hours to support a healthy work-life balance
• Participation in the company share option scheme
• Relocation support where necessary
If you are an experienced Lead Process Engineer or Engineering Manager, passionate about the path to Net-Zero & associated clean technologies, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.