Recruitment Consultant - Energy Trading
We are looking to recruit goal-orientated and driven individuals to join Eleven. 2022 is already our most successful year ever and we are keen to continue to build on that success into 2023 and beyond.
Eleven, although established over 23 years, has recently rebranded, refocussed and is excitedly entering a huge phase of growth. We're looking to speak to recent graduates, individuals in the early stages of their sales careers and experienced recruiters to join our team.
Our clients are active globally across gas, power, LNG, emissions, oil, shipping, and more recently chemicals, alternative technologies, and renewables.
We source experienced talent across front, middle and back office. We find the brightest, mobile, innovative engineers, chemists, technical and commercial candidates. We work with trading houses, energy majors, emerging technology businesses and new ventures, utilities and shipowners, connecting the right people, matching not only expertise but aspirations.
We work as a team, we share information and we celebrate our successes together in an inclusive environment.
Formal qualifications are not a prerequisite, nor are recruitment or sales experience; what we're looking for is:
- Resilience and the ability to demonstrate experience overcoming challenging situations
- Intelligent, competitive individuals who thrive in a rewarding work environment
- Influential individuals with the ability to control a proces
The day to day:
- Identifying and working with high-calibre candidates matching them to new opportunities
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines
- Acting professionally, with integrity and with the best interests of our clients, our candidates, and our brand always
How do we do it:
We'll provide excellent on-boarding, training, and support, with the opportunity to boost your career with high earning potential and a clear route to progression.
Your first six months in the role is critical to your success. With a proven blend of formal classroom training, more casual lunch sessions and one to one coaching we can give you the platform to succeed, the rest really is down to you.
We actively seek to attract and hire from wide talent pools, we value diversity. We encourage a transparent and inclusive culture and want to empower people to realise their own potential.
For further information please send your CV and apply above.