A prominent market leader in the chemicals industry are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing team who are expanding into new warehouses right now!
The warehouse manager has direct responsibility for all operations in the warehouse as well as shipping. This position will ensure on-time, safe distribution of products to exceed customer expectations, meet inventory accuracy goals and optimize the efficiency of the drum and bag line operations.
This role requires:
- Supervisory experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Email, competent in Microsoft Access and SAP a plus
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiply projects within an established timeline to achieve the desired outcome
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate with a diverse workforce
- Chemicals industry is not necessary but would be advantageous.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply now or email your CV directly to email@example.com