Senior Oil Operator
Eleven are looking for an experienced oil trading operator to join a renowned commodity trading business in London.
A fantastic opportunity to be in the cut and thrust of a successful entrepreneurial trading environment.
The job of the operator is to ensure that the logistically complicated and intensive process of moving petroleum products across sea and land is executed flawlessly. This means coordinating closely with traders, transporters, finance, treasury and customers in ensuring the efficient custody and transportation of product to meet customers’ needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior logistical and/or operational experience, essential
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry, essential
- Experience in Commercial and Trading activities with a strong understanding of physical trading and related terms and activities
- Ability to recognise the feasibility of trading opportunities given the current operating environment and provide strong and constructive feedback to the trading benches
- Ability to anticipate problems in advance and engage others in solving these problems as appropriate
- Ability to make good, quick judgment decisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly numerical and analytical with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and possesses ability to develop productive relationships and engage others
- Ability to work well under pressure