Graduate Battery Engineer
A revolutionary battery technology company based in London are looking for a Graduate Battery Process Engineer/Battery Manufacturing Engineer to join their fast-growing team.
This role will require the candidate to work on in-house slurry preparation and coating of 3D electrodes for Li-ion batteries. This work will be carried out within the facilities located in London and will also involve collaborations with third parties. This position is practical and hands-on without the possibility for hybrid or remote working.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science or similar.
- Experience in coating of electrodes and substrates from any high tech sector (solar, fuel cells, semiconductors, batteries and others).
- Technical expertise in mixing, slurry fabrication and rheology.
- Knowledge of slurry preparation and coating
- Ability to execute systematic studies, to analyse data and implement the conclusions
If this sounds like something you could be interested in please don't hesitate to apply now!