Eleven are working with an established chemical manufacturing company, who are currently looking to develop their procurement function on site and as such are looking to add an extra Buyer to the team.
With a £multi-million procurement function spend, the role will have responsibility from day one in terms of materials, services, technology and relationships, to ensure a seamless supply chain.
We are looking for someone with buying/procurement experience, within a highly regulated process manufacturing environment, as the role is essential for the overall business strategy and growth, but there will be extensive training available on the products and processes, and around continued career development.
You will be responsible for:
- integration and utilisation of the MRP system
- order processing
- scheduling and reports
- raw materials and stock management
- supplier sourcing, negotiation, tendering, risk management
You must have:
- Chemicals/Process industry experience
- direct and indirect procurement category experience
- proven supplier management experience
- proven commercial negotiation experience
- CIPS qualification(s) desirable, not essential
Please get in touch with an up to date CV and one of the team will be in touch above.