Head of Engineering
We're thrilled to be working exclusively with an ambitious start up company based in San Francisco, California who specialize in Energy Storage Systems within backup & off grid telecom applications.
The client delivers modern infrastructure solutions by designing and manufacturing software-enabled energy storage systems and design energy-as-a-service solutions that ensure sites are powered without interruption.
We are looking to speak with a Global Head of Engineering who shares the same passion for green energy as our client. You will be responsible for electrical / mechanical / systems engineering and will have the opportunity to grow the engineering division commericalizing their battery, solar, and edge products.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer. You'd ideally be needed on site but hybrid working could be negotiated.
- drive all engineering activities to execute projects
- leadcross-functional teams in engineering and validation activities (electrical, mechanical, systems)
- define project plans and schedules
- collaberate with sales, supply management, product design, industrial design, field operations, and manufacturing groups
- identify and resolve conflicts
- managedevelopment budgets.
You will need to have:
- MS ME/EE/CE or equivalent knowledge of engineering management
- a minimum of 7 years of relevant industry experience
- extensive experience in product design for high volume manufacturing (required)
- experience with lithium ion battery energy storage systems: BMS, battery module design, battery pack design
- experience with regulatory standards (i.e. UL 1973, UL 9540, NFPA 855, GR-CORE, NFPA 70E)
You must be a:
- self-starter – must be willing/excited to design systems and processes from the ground up
- a leader with excellent teamwork abilities
- strong presenter with great communication skills.
For further information please Georgia Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply above.