Chemical Process Engineer
We're looking for a Chemical Process Engineer who is wanting to join an inventive chemical manufacturing company where there will be plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
Are you looking for a change in your career where you can bring your experience of continuous development and help develop changes to manufacturing processes? Do you want to be the driving force of growth and progress within acompany?
- Improve on current manufacturing processes to drive a reduction of losses
- Develop processes/systems/practices to identify current areas of continuous improvement
- Help troubleshoot sporadic losses and drive them to zero by establishing and improving line standards
- Responsible developing Technicians / Operators
- Work with Project Engineering to set appropriate documentation standards for vendors and contractors that will facilitate ease of use in developing training documentation for plant staff
- Communicate with the R&D team, gathering additional data for processes and improvements
- Take technology from lab scale to prototype to commercial scale
- Be hands on with plant design, installations, and manufacturing
For further information please apply above of contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org