Senior Electrical Engineer
Eleven are delighted to be partnering with a ground-breaking clean energy start-up, who are in the process of scaling-up a novel, solvent-based carbon capture technology process.
With their technology able to be deployed on all manner of CO2 emitting process industries and with significant investment from some of the biggest names in industry, they are primed to play a key role in decarbonisation solutions, as they strive for net zero emissions.
With a number of ongoing engineering projects underway and with a view to succession planning for the future, they are looking to identify a high-energy and creative Senior Electrical Engineer, with the drive and appetite to develop into a departmental head in the future.
- Take a lead with specifying, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical equipment on lab and pilot equipment
- Take responsibility for designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical control cabinets
- Manage external contractors and perform on-site inspections and quality assurance
You will have:
- A relevant degree or experience (HND, apprenticeship, BSc)
- Demonstrable practical experience in electrical engineering or similar role
- Proven knowledge of engineering design software and equipment
- The ability to design, implement, install and maintain electrical systems
What you can expect:
- Working on projects where your skills can really make an impact
- A creative and stimulating working environment where no two days are the same
- Genuinely flexible working hours to support a healthy work-life balance
- Participation in company share option scheme
- Relocation support where necessary
For more information apply above or contact Ollie Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org