A revolutionary clean energy company are looking to enhance their manufacturing team with an operations manager.
Experience operating as an operations manager in the engineering / manufacturing sector is required as this role will involve getting a production and test facility ready for low volume production of initial units. This will involve communicating with the quality manager to set up test procedures, stores and production fit for a high integrity plant.
You should be/have:
- Familiar with low volume/high integrity plant assembly & test, possibly from the process, power or aerospace sectors
- Experience of supply chain/material management to aid cost effective and timely production
- Experience of using lean management tools and techniques
- Experience of working to integrated management systems
- A H+S qualification such as the NEBOSH
- Previous experience of working as an Operations Leader/Manager production in the Engineering / Manufacturing sector is essential
The company are offering a generous salary, with an excellent package and growth opportunity.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in please don't hesitate to apply above or contact Ollie at firstname.lastname@example.org