Mechanical Design Engineer
A revolutionary clean energy company are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their fast-growing team.
This role will require the candidate to produce drawings, design calculations, materials selections and equipment specifications in line with the relevant standards. It will involve integrating with the team and suppliers to meet requirements, taking full responsibility for design integrity.
You should have/be:
- A degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering / relevant discipline.
- Experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer working on the design of pressure vessels and piping.
- Familiar with using AutoCAD Inventor software.
- Familiar with design and specification of equipment in accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive and ideally familiar with ASME design codes.
- Experience in solids handling systems, high temperature materials, fabrication, Finite Element Analysis, design validation, new product design is a bonus
The company are offering a generous salary, with an excellent package and growth opportunity.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in please don't hesitate to apply above or contact Oliver at email@example.com