This SCADA Engineer role is based in Madrid and offers a competitive salary, 20% bonus structure, three days working from home, electricity and heating bills contribution, and healthcare for you and Family.
The client is looking for a SCADA Engineer to join their Operations team, reporting to the Operational Technology Lead. The SCADA Engineer will work on a wide range of PV plant projects throughout their lifecycle, providing the technical leadership and support needed to enable project success. This role will be responsible for the design, implementation, commissioning and monitoring of the Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and Networking systems in our PV plant. The SCADA Engineer will frequently and proactively interact with internal and external counterparties to achieve results and will be a key contributor in activities that drive our future competitiveness.
The SCADA Engineer will be responsible for:
• Reviewing the SCADA, Networking and CCTV solution designs provided by system supplier to ensure the compliance with company requirements for new construction.
• Reviewing the implementation of the SCADA, Networking and CCTV solution and supporting on site commissioning of Monitoring Hardware, IT network and Infrastructure for plants in construction as well for the integration of new assets.
• Leading the retrofit/renovation of the SCADA and Networking infrastructure of the existing PV portfolio.
• Supporting the integration/onboarding of new acquired PV plants into the centralized monitoring and asset management platform.
• Designing and improving the SCADA and Networking solution requirements for PV plants to increase effectiveness and competitiveness.
• Supporting the existing data infrastructure and identifying potential issues or required improvements in order to keep a secure data flow from the PV plant to central infrastructure.
For further information please contact Dominic Kendal by applying above.