The Network and Communication Engineer will design, assess, manage and deliver networking and communication projects to the Operations Team and will be part of the Operation Technology (OT) team. They will ensure project operational data and monitoring of the infrastructures.
The Network and Communication Engineer will have solid experience in networking and communication in industrial environments. They will have an analytical, structured approach to the protection and management of critical infrastructure, communications and Operation Technology (OT), preferably in energy production systems. They will have demonstrable knowledge of critical infrastructure protection, network technologies for industrial environments, as well as international reference frameworks and cybersecurity compliance management.
• Design, assess, manage and deliver networking and communication project to the clients PV power plant.
• Perform assessments in vulnerability, alerts and incidents, direct risk mitigation work.
• Support the development and improvements of the clients IT global regulatory framework and guidelines in industrial networks and communication regarding OT cybersecurity.
• Manage a plan for dissemination, training and awareness of cybersecurity in the operation team. Participating in the change and innovation management processes, providing practical cybersecurity improvements.
You must have/be:
• Knowledge of safe design of industrial networks and their connectivity with remote systems.
• Experience in the implementation of projects for the connectivity of assets in remote locations and in telecommunications / networking technologies.
• Knowledge with automation technologies (SCADA) and the interface between Operation Technologies (OT) and Information Technologies (IT).
• Familiar with communication protocols, services and technologies in industrial environments, Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0 and network technologies.
• Knowledge in monitoring industrial networks through a Network Control Center (NOC: Network Operations Center)
• Certification in Networking or extensive demonstrable experience.
• Knowledge of general security/cybersecurity standards such as ISO 27001/27002, CIS Controls, NIST CSF, and/or specific to the industrial field such as NERC CIP or ISA / IEC 62443.
Please apply above and Dominic will be in touch.